[kwlug-disc] Half slot presentation needed for September

Tim Laurence timdaman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:02:58 EDT 2017

I can replay one of my old presentations if no one has any better ideas. I
won't have time to practice it given I am still writing the shell
presentation but it should still be reasonably interesting.

I'm thinking I would present the sourceless choose inspection presentation
if needed.
On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 11:23 AM Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <
kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately one of our September presenters has cancelled. Do we
> have another 40 minute presentation for the Sept 11 slot?
>
> - Paul
> --
> http://pnijjar.freeshell.org

--Tim