[kwlug-disc] The Firkin has closed....

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:32:48 EDT 2016

We've outlived two pubs now. Long live the lug.

According to google maps descendants closes at eight so no go.

McCabes is open daily to 2am

Rhapsody closes at 11 so it's probably reasonable but might be a bit
rushed. But looks like it could be good.  Seems they may have live shows so
potentially hit & miss.

TWH social closes at 11 as well. But likely has more options for drinks.
Likely a good option if McCabes gets mixed reviews.