[kwlug-disc] Datamantle

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:10:29 EDT 2016

I have LOTS of spare VPS capacity that I can make available for KWLUG uses
at no charge.  I like to use OpenVZ for containerization but can do full
KVM if there is a strong use case for it.  OpenVZ is more resource
efficient for VPS though.

*Mark Steffen*
Office: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/SMS: +1.226.600.0464 | Skype:
r.mark.steffen
*"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle*