[kwlug-disc] Datamantle

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:07:41 EDT 2016

BTW - if you are specifically looking for low cost and local hosts, there
is also CloudAtCost.  They've had some issues in the past (to be fair, LOTS
of issues) but I use them for secondary DNS and they've been pretty stable
the past few months.

*Mark Steffen*
Office: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/SMS: +1.226.600.0464 | Skype:
r.mark.steffen
*"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle*