[kwlug-disc] Datamantle

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:06:51 EDT 2016

Never heard of, but it doesn't take much to set up a VPS service.  I've got
a rack of servers and started to set a service up myself (using WHMCS and
OpenVZ) but then decided against it because talking to other VPS providers
you attract a lot of the "wrong crowd" hosting low cost VPS stuff.  So I am
happy to host things for folks but I want to "know the customer" before I
let them on my gear, it's only fair to my other customers (someone running
a business application isn't going to appreciate me letting in a bunch of
kids who want to run ircD and attract a lot of DDOS traffic).

*Mark Steffen*
Office: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/SMS: +1.226.600.0464 | Skype:
r.mark.steffen
*"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle*