[kwlug-disc] How relevant/useful is LinkedIn, e.g. kwlug, K-W, Linux, FOSS, news, groups, ???

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 9 20:51:09 EDT 2016

Probably :)

I'll touch on it a little bit with my indieweb presentation on Monday,
but that will mostly be motivation and terminology; trying to layout the
main indeiweb ideas. At some point in the future, when I have done some
more actual implementation, I will do something longer and with more
details.

There are lots of interesting details.

Andrew