[kwlug-disc] Ancient Advanced Technology? (was: Ota TV CITV down?)

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:50:57 EDT 2016

On 29/03/16 11:03 AM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
>> I've always been in awe of tube technology, and how it
>> apparently, to me, at least, dates back to ancient Egyptian times
>> (see Dendera:
>> www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/denderahlightbulb.html
>
> Dubious ...
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light
>
> http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/112-2/
>
> It is no more real than Ancient Egyptians inventing helicopters
>
> http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html

Kindly note how I indicated "to me, at least." But since you brought it,
..

Gardner, Laurence. Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark: Amazing Revelations
of the Incredible Power of Gold. London: Element, 2003. Print.
https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=0007142951

http://www.worldcat.org/title/lost-secrets-of-the-sacred-ark-amazing-rev
elations-of-the-incredible-power-of-gold/oclc/694214554

https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=0007142951

pg. 103 ... the ampoules resemble the original Crookes tubes as used
by Röntgen at the University of Würzburg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_tube

Since you seem to be a fan of debunking, and there's nothing wrong
with that, explain to me how the ancient pyramids of Giza were
constructed, and by whom... I don't mind you questioning my
statements, but what do you have to back up what you assert?

- --
Daniel Villarreal
http://www.youcanlinux.org
youcanlinux at gmail.com
PGP key 2F6E 0DC3 85E2 5EC0 DA03  3F5B F251 8938 A83E 7B49
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF2518938A83E7B49