[kwlug-disc] Testing a mail port

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:49:14 EST 2016

actually this is what I was looking for... dig.. The domain is kwflowers.com but I get nothing interesting back when I do a dig mx kwflowers.com.. hmmm.. Now I am not sure. When I use mxtoolbox to check kwflowers.com I get mail.ufn.com.

Joseph WennechukPhone: (226) 600-6119https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-wennechuk/4/b59/382