[kwlug-disc] Vmedia IPTV & MythTV

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:54:01 EST 2016

Well, I am still considering it.  At the moment, I have no real TV, aside
from 5 channels of OTA + some free streaming plugins for Kodi.  The $17.95
package from Vmedia isn't bad for price...

I also just realized that the wiki I posted doesn't look like the same box
Vmedia uses as it says Europe / Australia. :p

Should I go through with it, I will let the list know what I managed to
do... or not do. :D

Thanks.