[kwlug-disc] Shared hosting

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:01:37 EDT 2016

I've got a cPanel server colo'd at a local datacentre - I'm happy to do
hosting for free for non-profits (with reasonable web/email volumes).

Aside from that, there are low cost providers like hostpapa.com out there,
depends what you need?

*Mark Steffen*
Office: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/SMS: +1.226.600.0464 | Skype:
r.mark.steffen
*"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle*