[kwlug-disc] Website management tools

bob+kwlug at softscape.ca bob+kwlug at softscape.ca
Fri Aug 12 10:55:13 EDT 2016

Squarespace.com advertises a lot on the podcasts I listen to and I've done some minor playing with it but I've never had a real objective to do anything with it.

Their pitch sounds good and I think you can try it out with no financial obligation.

If you do look at it, or if anyone else has an opinion, I'd love to hear what you think.

Bob (the other Bob)