[kwlug-disc] Be prompt!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 8 15:09:28 EDT 2016

Hey everybody,

Here is a bit of advance notice: I am going to try and get the meeting
tonight started as close to 7pm as possible, because I want to make
sure that there is enough time for all of our presentations. (It is
going to be a tighter fit than I had realized. Since I am presenting
last I might have a conflict of interest in this matter, however.)

If you have no option but to wander in late then you will still be
able to get in. However, you might miss some of the early
presentation(s), and then you will be sad. There is already enough
sadness in this world, so be prompt if you can.

- Paul

--
Electoral reform committee is happening! Submissions due Oct 7!
See http://fairvotewrc.ca for local events.