[kwlug-disc] [kwlug-announce] Meeting Monday: Sound in Linux, Continued (May 2016)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Apr 30 17:05:49 EDT 2016

There is indeed. The podcast for that meeting is at
http://kwlug.org/node/1008 thanx to Paul Nijjar and the video is at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh2AMoj3nuo thanx to Gheorghe
Curelet-Balan.  There's a Twitter live tweeting stream starting at
https://twitter.com/kwlug/status/661333104641105921

All the KWLUG podcasts can be found at http://kwlug.org/podcasts/

Kyle Farwell has done a great job of collecting the KWLUG vidcasts at
http://kwlug.org/taxonomy/term/259

Unfortunately, there is little correlation or cross-linking between
meeting announcements, podcast entries and the vidcast blog posts. I
think Andrew Sullivan Cant had started on that, but it's a tedious,
never-ending, and thankless job. So I want to say "Thank You" to
everyone who's contributed to preserving KWLUG meetings: Paul Nijjar,
Gheorghe Curelet-Balan, Kyle Farwell, Andrew Sullivan Cant, and Colin
Knapp (@Chamunks), who recorded video a few years ago.

- --Bob.