[kwlug-disc] Meeting for August

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 29 23:09:41 EDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:56:06AM -0400, Daniel Villarreal wrote:

> Would the group members be interested in a presentation covering
> security-related topics (including privacy-enhancing technologies) ...
> Encryption in general at the next meeting, or has that already been
> decided ?

I think that this would be a topic of interest, but I am only speaking
for myself. I do not think anything has been decided yet.

Many of the topics below look pretty interesting as well. Are you
proposing to present on any of these topics, or are they just ones you
would like to see? (I know there are a few I would like to see from
this list.)

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org