[kwlug-disc] Test 01

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 1 21:51:04 EDT 2016

>________________________________

Well, that's just irritating. I've always found messages coming from the individual, not the list, rather useful. Bummer.

I don't believe I've ever had problems receiving kwlug messages on this, my Yahoo, account.

However, perhaps this explains why I didn't get a copy, as I usually do, of a message I posted to the list within the last week or so. However, someone replied to it (quoting it), so it did land. Just not back to me. It was in my sent folder - I merely didn't get the useful sanity check of a copy of my own post.

Is it possible that the problem is sending from Yahoo, not receiving to Yahoo? (Which would appear to be consistent with why you sent a test message.) ?

I have seen this once before a month or more back (sent message, didn't get a copy), but have been regularly receiving message before and after and since.

Myself, I'd be willing to ban Yahoo from kwlug, it it's the only provider giving kwlug grief.

Given the link you posted, and the above, perhaps the area to look at isn't in the area of sending address - it would be easy enough to set up an auto-forwarder from another address. Certainly I have never received a sending error message from Yahoo on posts, as the link implies.