[kwlug-disc] Raul says: bring newbies

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 5 14:10:20 EDT 2015

Poor Raul sent a followup to my meeting announcement, but being a jerk
I did not let it go through. As a consolation prize here is what he
wrote:

----

And remember that being a perennial Linux beginner, my presentations
are usually non-technical This talk is no exception, so invite any
friends who may be curious about this linux thing for them to see how
many options are there.

----

Let's make him happy by bringing out a bunch of beginners tonight.

- Paul

--
"How to Win Proportional Representation" talk: Oct 28, 7pm, St John's
Kitchen. All welcome. (Contact me for more info.)