[kwlug-disc] Nonprofit sysadmin meetup

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 6 20:05:14 EST 2015

This is somewhat off-topic, but not wholly.

I know that there are some sysadmins (Windows, Linux and other) who
deal with nonprofits and small businesses. Bill Rieck and I were
wondering whether it might be useful to have a meetup or mailing list
or something with that as a special interest. It would not be exactly
the same as KWLUG because the focus would not be on FLOSS.

I think the hope would be to have a more informal discussion group
rather than a series of presentations that everybody ignores, but I
could be wrong about this.

Would you be interested in participating? If so contact me off-list.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org