[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:43:03 EDT 2015

Let's try this again...
In the news today....Rogers Communications has purchased Mobilicity for $440 million.The company says the purchase will "boost speed and quality for wireless customers in BC, Alberta and Southern Ontario."Mobilicity is a provider of low-cost cellular services to 155,000 subscribers in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.