[kwlug-disc] Linux/Intel embedded stick (was: Router dying?)

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 22 03:26:24 EDT 2015

How does yours compare with

    ASUS UN42-M023M Barebones
    - http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=7_1203_1157&item_id=080630

    GIGABYTE GB-BXBT-2807 Brix Barebone System
    - http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=7_1203_1157&item_id=077435
?

Folks, guess what I found at CanadaComputers...

    Intel BOXSTCK1A8LFC Compute Stick
    - Intel® Atom Quad-Core Processor Z3735F, 1.33GHz
    - 2GB RMA
    - 32GB storage
    - Linux
    - http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=7_1203_1157&item_id=083440