[kwlug-disc] Router dying?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jun 18 12:04:26 EDT 2015

We discussed router models that support OpenWRT a while ago on this list.
Can't find the exact thread though.

This is the one I am using, D-Link DIR-835, and I am happy with. I got it
for $80 or so though, from BestBuy:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/d-link-d-link-dual-band-wireless-n750-gigabit-router-dir-835-dir-835/10195576.aspx

This one is much cheaper, but has less RAM (should not be an issue though).

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/tp-link-tp-link-wireless-n-router-tl-wr1043nd-tl-wr1043nd/10157821.aspx

Check CanadaComputers as well, they sometimes have deals.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 11:55 AM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal