[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Herman Gruetzmacher hgruetzmacher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:08:17 EDT 2015

With my wife using the phone bbm is a better option than text messaging. But I have used voip.ms texting service too, it converts the text to an email so not as convenient.. You do have a phone number associated with a data only plan. I never give it out and don’t answer the phone if the tbaytel number rings as that costs about .40/minute if you used the phone