[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Jun 10 18:53:05 EDT 2015

The only downside of using tbaytel + voip, is that there is no SMS in that
solution (there is, but it is not as cheap as $100 a year).

Perhaps those needing SMS can buy a dual-SIM phone, and use one SIM for
text and the other (tbaytel) for voip and data.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken