[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Herman Gruetzmacher hgruetzmacher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:45:39 EDT 2015

I dealt with a dealer called Teleco in Thunderbay who was willing to mail me
a SIM card. I had to email a scan of my drivers license plus send them a
credit card number to charge the SIM card and shipping too. The cost for the
Sim card plus shipping card and taxes added about $45 to the up front cost.
Took a few weeks for the card to show up in the mail. Below is who I dealt
with

Ashley Sdao, Retail Sales Consultant
E‑mail: ashley.sdao at teleco.ca Web: teleco.ca
Main: (807) 345‑2900
Fax: (807) 345‑4539
TELECO ‑ WE HEAR YOU Twitter Facebook YouTube