[kwlug-disc] Video archivist/website designer wanted

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 8 22:44:25 EDT 2015

So Colin and Gheorghe have been videotaping KWLUG meetings. It would
be nice to collect these meetings and post links to them on the KWLUG
website, and then make an RSS feed to serve as a kind of video
podcast.

I want this to happen. I wish I was not the person obligated to do it.
Would one of you industrious people be willing to work on this? I can
help you get set up on the KWLUG website side.

In other news, it would also be nice to move our current website to
Drupal 7 (or Drupal 8). I would like to see this happen too, and
although I guess I should just get around to doing it I have not done
so yet. Would anybody like some Drupal development experience? I have
in my head some of the changes that should be made for the new version
of the website.

- Paul
--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org