[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jun 2 18:14:30 EDT 2015

If you own the phone (e.g. you bought it outright, or got it used from
Kijiji), you can unlock it for anywhere between $10 to $30 depending on the
model and carrier it is locked to.

I have had good service from http://www.cellunlocker.net/
You can get a quote from them by entering your phone info (including IMEI).

If you are thinking of the carrier unlocking the phone, I am not sure if it
is like the USA now where they have to unlock it for you after some time.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken