[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Brian Bentley bhbentley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:58:36 EDT 2015

Happy user of:

http://www.speakout7eleven.ca/

because I use the phone very little. When in my busy work season, I
sometimes buy data for a month.

For the US, it is looking like

https://www.roammobility.com/

is the best deal and the best solution. My friend and I recently tested the
service for text and data and it worked very well.

Our tests using ChatSim ( http://www.chatsim.com/en ) failed miserably.
Avoid.

We're using Nexus 5s, unlocked of course.