[kwlug-disc] SSH to a VM

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:24:45 EST 2015

In my case, I'm running TightVNC on a Windows client at work, whereas I run
(as of today) Vinagre from an Ubuntu client at home... So there could still
be Windows vs. Linux encryption issues here (at least as far as TightVNC is
concerned).

But in the case of Ubuntu to Ubuntu via Vinagre viewer (with Vino on the
host), encryption didn't seem to care if it was on or off.