[kwlug-disc] 8-bay OTA antenna - $50

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:55:11 EST 2015

I have my Synology NAS set up to watch RSS feeds for any new episodes of TV
shows that I like.  eztv.it used to be the go-to place for that, but they
seem to be flickering out these days.  I'm sure someone will pick up the
slack at some point.  So while I can't watch the latest XYZ show at the
same time as the Normals, I usually have it the next night.  Plus by that
time there's subtitles out for the episode, which allow me to watch late at
night without waking everybody up.