[kwlug-disc] 8-bay OTA antenna - $50

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 9 21:49:24 EST 2015

I've also come across http://streema.com/tv/ which appears to be the tv equivalent to a torrent tracker. Users submit links / URLs to contents and pages get populated. I've seen channels, series, movies, and more. I guess one could think of a movie as a channel. If only a 'one off' one.

i.e. Click on a link and you get fed the submitted link.

Seemed to work, but not all content is available everywhere.

I expect you have to have a UK IP to get BBC content, a US IP to get US network content, and so on.