[kwlug-disc] Linux Conf Azure Talk

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:44:24 EST 2015

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I think I will try and get them to
come out, if not then I dont think it would be a big deal. I know in
conjunction with Bob's "What is Free Software" talk we can both educate and
discuss the "smoke and mirrors" aspect of things.

Colin J. Mills (cjm)

Conestoga College, Kitchener Ontario Canada.
2nd Year Software Engineer.

"Don't patch bad code - rewrite it" -- P. J. Plauger