[kwlug-disc] Linux Conf Azure Talk

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 7 16:23:27 EST 2015

I believe I have attended one of the Azure talks at WWITPro.
I was underwhelmed. The main message Microsoft is trying to push is
"We like open source now (that we aren't market leaders anymore)!" I
personally did not get much out of the presentation, but in fairness I
am an old man who yells at clouds.

- Paul