[kwlug-disc] Best DIY git service options

Jonathan Poole jpoole at digitaljedi.ca
Fri Dec 4 15:43:40 EST 2015

Gitlab gets all my votes. Same features pretty much as github.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2015, at 1:00 PM, L.D. Paniak <ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com <mailto:ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com> > wrote:

I should clarify:  I would like to host my own git service on my own
hardware and have full control of users and repos.

Cloudy hosting is not an option for me at the moment (but discussion of
it is certainly useful for the wider
audience - and possibly me in the future).

<signature.asc>