[kwlug-disc] Upcoming meeting scheduling

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Apr 14 12:48:29 EDT 2015

Paul asked:
>Having a roundtable open discussion (which incidentally will be impossible to capture on the podcast)?

Could we push some of the square tables together (in a roundish fashion) and have several microphones in the centre? Wouldn't need amplified speakers, so no feedback.

> Asking questions during the meeting and getting people to get up and explain answers on the spot? (This could be fun and scary. )

That's what GTALUG does. There is lots of expertise in KWLUG, and lots of opinion to fill the gaps in expertise. Definitely fun, but if it's too scary maybe we can trial this with a half session.

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/bobjonkman