[kwlug-disc] Creative Commons Podcasts

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 12 19:58:58 EDT 2014

So we have determined that nobody on the list listens to CC-licensed
music (that they are willing to admit). Is anybody listening to good
CC-licensed podcasts that might be a good fit for our Free Culture
disc? It would be nice if not all the podcasts were nerdy tech ones.

If so, post a description and the links to 2-3 episodes that you
think are worth listening to. You can follow the examples set here:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2014/Canada/Kitchener/TWC/FreeCultureSamplerSFD2014

in the "Podcasts and Talks" section.

I want to have the collection together for Monday so we can start
burning media, so please send me recommendations ASAP.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org
Join us for Software Freedom Day on Sept 20: http://kwlug.org/sfd