[kwlug-disc] Password scam

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 22 16:44:00 EDT 2014

Because of all the hype about "security", people are getting used to
signing in.  You have to sign in for everything and anything, not just
for the first time, but also after timeout.  You have sign in even to
send a resume, for crying out loud.  So, this scam becames easy bait for
unsuspecting people.
--
William