[kwlug-disc] (no subject)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 14 17:16:12 EDT 2014

Yes, this is right. We have lots of laptops and not enough people to
fix them. If people were willing to fix them then it would not  be
hard to distribute them.

Having said that, we are still not at a point where we can start
rolling in a systematic way. If people are interested in getting
started and can come during Computer Recycling hours, they can express
their interest to Charles.

- Paul

--
Need election information? Big list of resources here:
http://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/showthread.php?tid=149