[kwlug-disc] (no subject)

jekerr at SDF.ORG jekerr at SDF.ORG
Mon Oct 13 14:05:14 EDT 2014

Re: [kwlug-disc] Volunteer help wanted: save some laptops!

Hi Paul

One problem that I face is that I have way too much volunteer work on my
plate as it is -- I have to cut back, have you considered the group
"Bridges out of Poverty"? My minister at my church works with this group
and providing people with working laptops with FOSS would be a good step.

Before they go to the dump, call me. Keep me posted about this project.

John Kerr