[kwlug-disc] Volunteer help wanted: save some laptops!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 2 22:21:18 EDT 2014

This is a quick note thanking everybody who volunteered to help out.
We are still trying to figure out how to organize this. If I do not
get back to you folks within a week then kick me.

We do have regular hours when we are open to volunteers a little
later: Wednesdays from 5-7pm. CR is also open 10am-5pm from Tuesdays
to Fridays, but those hours do not work for a lot of people who have
to go to school or work for a living. We may be able to do something
on 1-2 Saturday afternoons a week, or maybe we could arrange for an
after-hours day some other time (maybe a Monday when there is no KWLUG
or WWITPro?)

- Paul