[kwlug-disc] Truecrypt

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:47:24 EDT 2014

Maybe you just discovered the real reason behind the shutdown: they're
trying to scare people into sending money!

The game's not over yet.  Already people are stepping forward to take over
development, or fork it, or make a new alternative, you name it.

Something good will come out of this eventually.