[kwlug-disc] Truecrypt

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri May 30 13:27:03 EDT 2014

I think the first one covers it:

Red Flag! Run away!!!
"It's only a bunny."
"But that rodent has a mean streak a mile wide! Look at all the bones"
"You're a looney."

So how could Microsoft's end of support for XP have anything to do with
an encrypted file format? Only if that file format was actually a
catepillar pretending to be a snake on a iPhone held hostage in Oz. I
swear, the world just keeps getting stranger each and every day. And I
am more and more smug that I only use Linux, Free Software encryption
the only t oahtthalhglkhfk;ngkm,njhovahv,anv,!!