[kwlug-disc] Add a social link block to the website

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon May 19 04:13:32 EDT 2014

Just went there ... couldn't find it.

Hmm, maybe he put it under contact us ... mmm, nope, hold on, ok, up
there in the right-hand corner.

i.e. I didn't notice it.

You might:
- append something to the welcome blurb ... You can also find us at ...
- append something to the contact us page.
- not sure it needs to be on every page. Can see why you didn't put it
in a footer. It's a long way to it on that first page.

It'd be nice if we could amalgamate or mirror stuff or something.
Cross-pollinate? Wherever it is we want to funnel people towards the
official channels, whatever that may be.

If there's something I can / should do for the google+, I'm happy to do
so, just let me know. Happy to make others managers if they're so
interested.