[kwlug-disc] Podcast, phase 01

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 18 23:24:56 EDT 2014

Khalid,

Do you have any suggestions about resources on generating enclosure
links for RSS from the emfield module?
I was able to find a page for a screen cast which claims to describe
this, but the video seems to have been taken down.
http://www.drupaltherapy.com/node/34

Looking at the Media Field configuration:
http://kwlug.org/admin/content/emfield/emvideo
http://kwlug.org/admin/content/emfield/emaudio

It claims that the archive.org module supports RSS for video, but not
for audio.

Paul,

I downloaded all of the previous videos from twitch/youtube with the
intention to upload them to archive.org. But I am slow. :)
But which I can get back to doing now, and then hopefully we can embed
them all in the same way.
I assume you I'll need credentials to uploaded as the
"Kitchener-Waterloo Linux User Group" Artist/Composer?

Andrew