[kwlug-disc] virsh -- anyone using it?

Cedric Puddy cedric at ccjclearline.com
Sun May 18 18:53:28 EDT 2014

I use it on CentOS boxes -- convenient for checking machine status, bringing up config XML for quick edits, etc.

It's just what was around when I started using KVM stuff on CentOS, so it's what I got used to.  I have a hazy understanding that it may be a engine-neutral way of interacting with VM's, but I've not had occasion to test/research that understanding, so it may be false.

	-Cedric