[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Tue May 13 00:12:33 EDT 2014

On 2014-05-12 22:34, CrankyOldBugger wrote:
> The magic of late night reception... [snip]...in the early 80's I was
> driving from London to Woodstock sometime after last call, playing
> with the AM radio dial, trying to find anything to listen to in the
> dark, and what should I come across but Wolfman Jack's show ...

In my case it was from a village west of Timmins to Sudbury.
In April. And I tuned in a playoffs hockey game at the start of the drive.
The game lasted through a number of channels that faded in and out.
Through the whole trip, all 350 km or so.
And then some. Until the wee hours of the morning.
A long game, and for me, in more ways than one.

JohnJ