[kwlug-disc] Icedove? [Was:Re: mutt-compatible mail client]

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat May 10 22:35:39 EDT 2014

Interesting. Thanks, didn't know IceDove existed.

IceWeasel now IceCat - Firefox
IceApe - SeaMonkey
IceOwl - Sunbird
IceDove - Thunderbird

The stuff just worked. Why they have to keep mucking with it, obscuring
icons and functionality, black and white opaque icons, "pad'ifying"
things, is just ... deeply irritating.

Yet things still seem to converge around TB, e.g. Eudora OSE. (Pandora?)

<sigh>

I only see iceweasel in the kubuntu repository.