[kwlug-disc] Introductory Linux sessions for Bits and Bytes

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 14 14:22:10 EDT 2014

The Bits and Bytes computer club is a computer user group for "mature
adults".  They have been meeting for years at a community centre in
downtown Kitchener. Their website is:
http://www.bitsbytes.ca/index.htm

Brian Bentley from the club has been attending KWLUG events recently.
He would like to put together a few sessions worth of introductory
Linux material for his group. He expects that there might be 10-15
students.

You could help facilitate this group (I think Bob Jonkman and Charles
McColm will be doing some of this) or you could be helping people work
one on one.

Brian is thinking that the sessions will be held on the 4th Wednesday
of the month, in the morning (9:30am-11:30am), but he might book an
evening class instead if necessary.

If you would like to participate you can contact me and I will forward
your information to Brian. (I do not think he is on kwlug-disc, but if
he is then he can introduce himself and you can contact him directly.)

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org