[kwlug-disc] How to choose a new motherboard

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Jun 30 01:52:06 EDT 2014

Not so - when I was looking, such was pointed out. A result of which I
[reluctantly] choose my ASRock over the ASUS and Gigabyte. (Not that
I'll ever trust Gigabyte again - different story.) Nice thing these days
is if you get a whiff of such, you can go look at the MB manual - before
buying at least.