[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

zixiekat at gmail.com zixiekat at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:46:03 EDT 2014

And companies still wonder why torrenting is up?

Makes me want to set up a local mesh network where we could share programming; no matter‎ how it is obtained.  An 'off-the-net' torrent system...

Sorry, just a thought. Daydreaming with some help from Robax. Sore backs are no fun.
‎
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.