[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 28 22:31:09 EDT 2014

These are all good ideas. Lets make some of them happen.

I am going to revive our sfd-planning list from last year, and then
(re-)add the following people: Nick, Bob, Khalid, Ralph.

We could definitely use some energy in getting the word out, for those
of us who do not have overwhelming social anxiety issues.

- Paul