[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 26 10:20:24 EDT 2014

In order to get better outreach, it would be interesting to partner
up with other local organisations, such that their reach can be
used for announcements for the event.

At first, I would suggest municipal governments. They have departments
that are working on community engagement and events.

Secondly there is the small business advisory board (belongs to
Ontario government).

Thirdly, it might be interesting to contact Chamber of Commerce and
Communitech, I know they are no purist, however, if you want others
than only the regulars, I think those places are not the worst to
look into.

Ralph

--
txwikinger